Note: Please call if your insurance is not on this list, our administrative staff will verify all coverage prior to your first appointment. Please bring your insurance card, driver’s license and a medical doctor’s prescription, if one was given.
All payment is due at the time of service. For minor individuals payment is due in advance or guardian must sign a credit card authorization form.
- In-Network (a provider which has contracted with your insurance company for reimbursement at a negotiated rate.)
- Auto (please call for additional information)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield (except CU exclusive)
- Colorado Health OP
- Golden Rule
- Great West
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (except New West)
- Tri Care
- United HealthCare
- Work Comp (please contact our office to verify benefits)
- Self-Pay (Our rates are affordable please call for more information)
Out of Network (a provider which has not contracted with your insurance company for reimbursement at a negotiated rate.)
*We do not accept Medicare as Primary at this time. Please contact our office for our cash Medicare rate.
*We do not accept any Auto insurance with Liens.